- Ticket sales
- Event organisers
- Moomin groups
- Food & Drink
Our event parking service guarantees a space for your car while you enjoy yourself at Tampere Hall. You can save time and trouble by buying your parking permit in advance. The permit allows you to park in Tampere Hall’s multi-storey car park (P-Tampere-talo), which is located right next to the venue, as well as in the Tullintori and Hämppi multi-storey car parks. Please notice; starting from 19 February 2018 you can purchase 24 hours parking ticket from our lobby service near main doors. The ticket costs 21 euros and is eligible only to the nearest park hall P-Tampere-talo.
– Parking permits can be purchased in advance from Tampere Hall’s information desk.
– Permits cost EUR 13 each.
– The permit allows you to park for up to nine hours. The time is calculated from when you drive into the car park. However, all permits expire at 6 pm at the latest.
– You can also drive straight into the car park, print out a ticket from the machine and exchange it for a parking permit for EUR 13 at Tampere Hall’s information desk, which you can then use to exit the car park.
– You can buy your parking permit in advance from Lippu.fi with your concert ticket or from the ticket office or information desk when you pick up your tickets.
– Permits cost EUR 8 each.
– Permits are valid from 4 pm onwards.
– The permit allows you to park for up to eight hours. The time is calculated from when you drive into the car park.